The primary purpose of the Idaho Perinatal Project is to reduce maternal and infant morbidity and mortality and to improve pregnancy outcomes throughout the state of Idaho.
- Initiate and support the creation of a database for maternal/child outcomes. Correlate, analyze, and make recommendations regarding maternal/child statistical data for the state of Idaho.
- Provide education to perinatal health care professionals, and the general public.
- Become recognized as a main resource and advocate in maternal/infant health by:
- Institutions and providers of maternal/infant health care;
- Legislators and the governor;
- Other maternal/infant health organizations;
- The general public.
- Assess board membership annually to assure appropriate representation.
Click here to view all board members.